Sunday, October 9

Returned

Hello there :)

Here I am again after 3 years of inactivity.

2016 is ending though.. It's been a very tough year for me, people comes people goes; farewell; new environment; new friends; memorable trips; at lastly, the most regrettable decision I've made.

Dream vs happiness

What you would have choose?

After all this, I just realize that I really not that capable enough , tough enough to climb up the career ladder.. i hate politics , conflicts.. I just wanna a peaceful yet simple life...
I am assure that I am seriously not suitable in here,, my heart stays strong on this point since the very first time I was undecided..

It is my life, my decision, it's me who need to drive it all out..
Idk seriously, do I need a break? I am just damn fed up with all this.. Can't I just be another ordinary girl, having carefree life with the people she loved?

Help.