Wednesday, April 6

J.Lee small DOLLs

aha
TA DAAA...
these are what i had been busy for past couple of days to sew them up
WHY I MADE THEM?!
hmmm,it's just simple..because i read up evangelione blogspot and got inspiration + motivation from it =D you just need patience plus lil bit of inclination to make it
and i DID...haha



first doll ever
and i name it as
MIAO KIA aka MK


then..i pretty much dislik it's bald head..
so,i sew a graduation hat:)
cute righttt?


next,my second invention, bunny!!


i guess i will name it as
RABBIT KIA aka RK


later on,my mind keep driving me to sew something with horn
=D den here it comes




couple picha ^^

happy family!



gosh..im sooooooo rotting at home while waiting for college life to begin =/
repeating the same chores and routine daily drives me mad :'X
tried to think what else can i do to fill the damn long daytime.arghh
im boreeeeedddd